Thursday, January 20, 2005

Jury from Hell

I swear i miss out on all the fun!

The group of prospective jurors was summoned to listen to a case of Tennessee trailer park violence.
Right after jury selection began last week, one man got up and left, announcing, "I'm on morphine and I'm higher than a kite."
When the prosecutor asked if anyone had been convicted of a crime, a prospective juror said that he had been arrested and taken to a mental hospital after he almost shot his nephew. He said he was provoked because his nephew just would not come out from under the bed.
Another would-be juror said he had had alcohol problems and was arrested for soliciting sex from an undercover officer. "I should have known something was up," he said. "She had all her teeth."
Another prospect volunteered he probably should not be on the jury: "In my neighborhood, everyone knows that if you get Mr. Ballin (as your lawyer), you're probably guilty." He was not chosen.
The case involved a woman accused of hitting her brother's girlfriend in the face with a brick. Ballin's client was found not guilty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

Had I not read this on the Associated Press wire days ago, I really would have thought it was a joke. LMAO @ "She had all her teeth."!
Lois Lane

4:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Lois ~ Lmfao @own teeth too.....so funny. I pissed myself when i read this piece, i never get dickheads like this...would make life so much fun!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home