Friday, October 22, 2004

PATIENCE,BE PATIENT, BE WILLING TO PASS UP GOOD FOR GREAT.

It appears i have been hit by Dale's "have not" bug. A group of "have nots" decided to break into my "have" car. You see, this group of thugs "have not" a car between them and never will. Unfortunately for me, i do "have" a car, and this bunch of pathetic little ar*&^holes took it upon themselves to break the back quater panel and rifle through my belongings. I guess i should declare myself lucky they didn't take it for a "joyride"...slash the seats, etc. Oh....and i am not alone. Six of my staff also had their cars broken into. Same deal.....the "have nots" taking again from the "haves".
You ignornat little pr*&^ks........do you think we are just handed our wordly possessions on a silver platter.........do you think we don't work hard to get what we "have"?? Well wrong, you fu*&^ers. Unlike you the "have nots", i the "have", have worked hard,been broke, sacrificed much and will continue to do so.
Let me inform you "have nots" of the inconvinance you have created and the cost of breaking into my car. Insurance, yes i have it however the sum i would hav to pay to make a claim is nearly the price of a new panel of glass.........$200. Now, i have to take time out of my day to wait 2hrs whilst the glass is installed.......cost 2 hrs work time and petrol money. The inside of my car is a mess.........time again is needed to clean it up.......time away from my family.....you pieces of crap.
BUT....i have good news!!!!
The police dusted for prints...yeppers, they found some. Also, these intellectual pieces of crap cut themselves on the glass.........blood....yes blood!!! So, a sample of blood was taken from the inside of my car........quite frankly i hope you bleed to death...thats right a long slooooooowwwwwwwwwww...painful one, so that we tax payers don't have to pay for you to be a burden on the bloody system anymore.
Oh yes before i forget, heaven forbid if any of you fu&^%^ need my services in court. Heaven forbid if i see any of you lurking the floors of the Magistrates or Supreme courts..........................i'll be watching!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger magz said...

sheeesh... sounds like me an my 6 shooter have yet another call fer some... 'frontier justice'... fire up the barby hun... when's the next plane? (Gawd i hope ya get ta see them again.... as their prosecutor)

4:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL....trust me Magz...if i do see em again you'll certainly hear about it!!!!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Geeez Jack, what you lack in sympathy you gain in sarcasim....LOL. It would have been better if they had taken the whole thing, i'd be driving a newbie now!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home