Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Lets see if "blogger" will let me post this; like everyone else i have had a difficult time posting comments.

Firstly i want to congratulate Magz on winning the "Nanomo....whatever its called".......now we just need Jen and Befrank ( bryan) to come 2nd and third!!
To the victor comes the spoils!!!!!!!!! Enjoy Magz!!!
Ahemm!! Btw, if your needing legal advice on book deals...copyright laws....i know someone whose avail!!!

Well i had a busy day today. I was makig my daughters bed and looked round her room and wondered "where on earth is this child going to store any birthday presents or xmas gifts"???
I detest her room, it needs more cupboard space and shelving. Do your kids have teeny tiny little pieces of crap..lol?? Like tiny balls, dolls, just tiny things...grrrrr. You know i even found bread ties in her room??? Like....why??? Of course....how dumb am i......she's making xmas decorations out of them!!!! They will go well with the avon magazine xmas trees all over her room!!!
Tomorrow is her birthday....a big 9! Well a big 9 is what she was when she was suctioned outta me 9 years ago tomorrow!!!! 9lbs......the size of a bowling ball...and trust me, after carrying it round for 41 and a half weeks...i felt every freaking bit of it!!
Now, this kid wants a kitten for her present. I told her she could have one, but she has to wait till after xmas as i have heaps of court cases to get through and won't be round to supervise what the kitten is doing. So we agreed. Hence me being the big softie has indulged her in a few other pressies. Not fair to have a birthday without gifts........."Hey mum.......did you hear that"....like my mother reads this, i wish she would, it would be easier to say things to her!
Ahyhooooo, back to the birthday....where are her presents going?? You see, i do indulge her, i can't help it, i was never given much at all, niether my brother. Including love and attention and encouragement.......sad but true and i know others out there have gone through the same. Well my kid will never experience it. But because of it.....i need a bigger bedroom for her!!
School hols start for her in a week............6 weeks off school and she's bringing home all her stuff out of her desk from school!!!!! And......XMAS.............OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. I can see the spare room filling quickly............there goes me transferring outta my wee dungeon of an office here, into the bigger room. Hmmmmm.....i need a new house!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home