Saturday, December 18, 2004

OK PEOPLE, BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A BUSY DAY I HAVE DECIDED TO BORE YOU ALL WITH THE MIND NUMBING Q&As BELOW..............YES, LIKE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS....."i STOLE IT FROM GEMMAK, WHO STOLE IT FROM LISA, WHO STOLE IT FROM A CHICK CALLED SOUR PERSIMONS....WHO MAY I ADD HAS A COOL SITE..EERRRR AND I THINK CALL ME SCARLETT WAS IN HERE SOMEWHERE TOO!!!!!

Q: What color is most reflective of you?.....red…..explosive and fun!


Q: How did you get the idea for your blog name?....Hmm, well I work in the legal field

Q: What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Maroon 5, This love

Q: Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Yes! Princess Diana……I felt for her boys

Q: What color underwear are you wearing? Ahem……..purple

Q: Do you want a baby? I have a baby, she’s 9

Q: What does your mum do for a living? Retired nurses aid

Q: What does your dad do for a living? He's passed away, but he was a foreman stevadore

Q: What is your pet's name? The dreaded kitten has been christened Lucy

Q: What color are your bedsheets? Blue

Q: What was the last concert you attended? Fleetwood Mac

Q: Who was with you? I'm sure someone was.

Q: What was the last movie you saw? Troy on dvd

Q: Who do you dislike most at this moment? Someone who owes my family money

Q: What food are you craving right now? Chocolate of course

Q: Did you dream last night? Yes.

Q: What was the last tv show you watched? The Gaurdian….mmmm simon baker…lol

Q: What is your fav piece of jewellery? I love all my jewellery

Q: What is to the left of you? Another computer chair

Q: What was the last thing you ate? Mmm. Salt and vinegar chips!

Q: Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Pat, a friend in Sth Carolina

Q: Write a song lyric that's in your head? Oh Crap!

Q: What song is that from? No idea..lol

Q: Who last IMed you?
HMMM…CAN’T REMEMBER

Q: What shampoo do you use? BIOLAGE


Q: When was the last time you cut your hair? A few weeks ago

Q: Are you on any meds? Nope.

Q: Do you have a mental disorder? LMAO…no but I am surrounded by those who do!

Q: What shirt are you wearing? A xmas t shirt

Q: What time is it? 4.46 pm


Q: What is your fav frozen treat? Magnum ice cream….white chocolate with raspberry…mmmmm

Q: Are you sexy? Yeah right, specially at 5 am…lol

Q: What's your favorite shopping store? Myers

Q: Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Been there done that!










1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Welcome back Brian. I am quite partial to purple myself :o)

Hope life is treating you kind, remember, it takes time to get over the grieving process.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home