Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

My dear friends, just where has this year gone? I know many of you are struggling to find time in your busy days to post as am i. I am aware just how neglectful i have been of many you, for that i apologise profusely. My days are just so full and when it comes to the evenings, these days i'm preferring the lounge over the computer.
For me, this year has been one full of highs and lows. My most recent high came by way of watching my 12 yold daughter graduate 7th Grade, awarded with a runners up award for "Academic Excellence", gaining a very handsome trophy and book voucher. Not bad considering she was one of a possible 43 students, a great way to begin her new life at High School in 2008.

So my friends, hows your year faired?

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your kindness, patience and comments. I may not post as much as i'd like, i sure don't visit you all as much as i'd like, however, not for one minute does this mean you're not in my thoughts.
I wish each and every one of you and your families, a safe and happy Christmas, health and of course happiness in 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home