Monday, December 29, 2008

Waiting.....


with anticipation, both "A" and myself, for the movie release of "The Day the Earth Stood Still". We had been privy to the trailer at a few previous movies, with the impression that this movie was going to be awesome!! Knowing that Boxing Day is the busiest day of the year to head to the movies, we waited till the following day to see it. I now wish we'd waited till it had been released on dvd before we'd seen it!! What a load of CRAP! Infact, many in the movie with us, were espousing the same as the credits rolled, so i know it wasn't just me :o) The movie was quite captivating for around the first 40 mins or so ( till the alien was revealed as human), then it fell in a heap. It had so much potential to be so much more, but it was not to be dammit :(
Do yourself a favour, wait for the dvd and don't waste your money!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

I don't think I will even waste my money on a DVD!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home