Thursday, December 02, 2004

Well, what an eventful day. My daughter catapaulted out of her bed and into mine at 4.30 am announcing it was her birthday and "I can't wait for the presents"!!!! Sooooo, like a good mother, i dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen and put the coffee on, thinking to myself thankgod this only happens once a year, and what the hell time will she be up on xmas day.
So, after rendering my self semi concious with a coffee and "A" her obligatory chocolate milk............she was into it!!!
By the time we had to leave for school and work ...8.15 ( i am in the middle of a trial and i had 3 kids giving evidence today) we had watched i robot, played mouse trap, gotten "ello" pieces from one end of the house to the other, put together "guess who" played with the bratz doll ( lol..not "A" its the name of the doll ), played polly pocket dolls, had brekky......made school lunch, sang happy birthday, watered the garden...tested pool chemicals, answered phone calls., disscussed what happened on joan of arcadia...........we were both wanting back to bed!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennytc said...

That brings back memories of having about 2 hours sleep on many a Christmas Eve when my children were small. I used to feel literally sick with tiredness on Xmas Day!

1:35 AM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Hells bells, I couldn't find the end of your comments there! hehe

Happy birthday 'A'....how in gods name do you cope 'mum'? lol

6:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My goodness, so many bday wishes.....thanks to all for your kind words :)

Jack ~ No way will i tell her about choc milk on cereal...lol...she'll want it everyday as well as her normal choc milk drink! She asked for ice cream in her choc milk yesterday morning, i indulged her because of her birthday!!!
We are both huge fans of I Robot. We saw it at the movies when it came out, enjoyed it so much so i bought her the dvd. Jack its a classic "murder mystery".....with a twist...robots. Its set in 2032, robots are common in peoples homes..used to run errands, housework etc. They are programmed never to be violent towards humans......or are they????? Go rent it!!

LMAO....i loved the legal wit!!! Funny, one of my kids was being cross examined yesterday, she's 7 and the defence lawyer asked her about an incedent and she said......"Look here, i know coz i have evidence"!! He said..."my thats a big word for a 7 yold....how do you know it, did your mother and father tell you about the evidence?" "Noooooooooooooo....i know what it is, i watch tv"!! I was walking out of the witness room with another of my clients giving evidence and she asked the baliff.........."Hey, is your name BALIFF?.....he said nope, my name is Ian. "So the 5 yold said to him..."you should have IAN on your badge, not BALIFF!!!

Jen~ I still have trouble coming to terms with the fact you have grown up kids. You are fabulous for your age...what's your secret?

Brian~ I am speding this weekend sorting her room out! I'm throwing anything that's not nailed to the floor out!! With her help of course, that way i won't cause tantrums later when she discovers something is missing. I already have a heap of stuff going to charity on my way to work next week!!

Gem~ LOL..its called 9 years with no sleep!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home