Saturday, February 19, 2005

BOOK MEMEME

What are you reading now?
A state of Injustice......Robert Moles

Favorite Bookshop?
Mary Who? and Borders Books

All Time Favorite Book?
Impossible to choose from so many!

Favorite Place to Read?
In bed......or in my office

Where are most of the books in your home?
My office, lounge room,bedroom and rumpus room

How are the books on your bookshelf organised?
I really need to reorganise the whole lot, but because i have multiple bookcases in diffrent locations i guess its by size...or hard back/soft back

Which books do you re read?
Law books,Criminology books and Psych diagnostic manuals
outside of work, i'd re read anything if i was short on reading material however that is most likely not to occur, but i keep all my books and never loan them to anyone!!!

Do you use bookmarks or fold the pages back?
Bookmarks mainly although if i am in a hurry..the corners.

Favorite film made from a book?
I don't know of any movie that's been faithful to the book.

Book you've been meaning to read but as yet not got round to?
Definately the "Da Vinci Code"

Book you've never finished or enjoyed?
Ewwww Colleen Mc Cullough....Rome series...ick!

Author you'd most like to meet?
Hmmmm....Jeffery Archer.....Alexander Mc Call Smith.......Jonathen Franzen and the list goes on!

Looking at the books on your shelves, which category dominates?
HA! Crime of course....silly question!!

4 Comments:

Blogger riskybiz said...

I wish I had time to read all the time.
Quick story; one day I read in the local paper that a childrens authour is going to be at this local restaurant the next day. Name is Robert Munsch.
My son loved them when he was 2 to 5 years old. Still kept the books and are in perfect condition. Next day we go early and the authour and artist are sitting there alone. My son met them, got autographs in some books and chatted with them. His eyes were wide and his grin was great.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awww, thats a lovely story :o) and one your son will remember.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

Hi MIchelle- I posted here the ohter night, but blogger must have eaten it. No time to repost now b/c B-day Party plans need to be done by me, while the 18 yr old + i day obtains her beauty sleep :).

Will be back to post on Sun (i think that's Mon in your zone), b/c I LOVE books.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Gel ~ blogger can be a greedy thing sometimes! please come back and post your thoughts :)
Hope "belle" has a great party!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home