Friday, August 26, 2005

Seven!

Since many of you have already attempted the "SEVEN" list, and because i have a ton of paperwork to get through before i hug my pillow, i figure why not attempt the "SEVEN" myself :)

Seven things i want to do before i die :

See my daughter a happy and successful adult
Hold my grandchild
See the world
Walk the beaches of Hawaii and the Carribean
Read a whole lot more than i do (not work related)
Write and publish academic literature
Succeed at helping more kids reject criminal activity


Seven things i can do :

Love my child unconditionally
Sing the Australian National Anthem word for word!
Speed read
Keep the faith
Cook lasagne better than anyone in this bloggersphere! ( J LOL )
Make people feel comfortable ( so feedback from my clients tell me)
Make people smile :o)

Seven things i can't do:

Not kiss and cuddle my daughter goodnight
Drive a truck
Shoot a gun ( M :o) )
Draw
Run a marathon ........YET!
Play cards without giggling when i have a great hand!
Save money!

Seven things that attract me to the opposite Sex:

Teeth
Smile
Intelligence
Sense of humor
Compassion
Humility
Eyes


Seven things i say the most:

Oh my God!
Good Morning this is Michelle ***** calling from *****
Hello, Michelle speaking
Any news on the date for this trial?
I Love you
Yes please
Sorry

Seven Random Facts:

I have my belly button pierced
I have a Diploma in Economics ( Someone tell my credit cards)
I represented my State in Racquetball
I have been to New Zealand
I have climbed Ayres Rock
I have dived the Barrier Reef
I have 4 tattoos........my eyeliner, because i'm lazy and in a rush when i put my make up on!

Seven Celebrity Crushes:

Vincent D'Onfrino
Johnny Depp
Matthew Fox
Anthony La Palignia
Rob Morrow
Matthew Mc Conaghy
John Travolta

Seven things i like the Most:

Cuddles and Kisses
The Ocean
Peace and Quiet
Reading
Laughing
Movies
and the Obvious!


Seven things i hate the most:

Spiders
Rudeness
Plastic People
Brussell Sprouts!
People who use other people to advance their career
The cold
Drunks

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home