Friday, October 21, 2005

She's Back!!

Well, it's been so long, i typed in the wrong password! Thankfully, it hasn't been that long that i couldn't remember!
I feel as though i have been locked in a bubble all week. To all women out there who work 5 days a week, in a 8 to 5 job.....you need a medal. I tell you, i have it great, i know i do. Work basically from my office here at home.......meet with clients........liase with staff in court, and only turn up when my clients are required in court! The downside is i have to be disciplined working from home. I see housework need doing.......university work need doing.....stare at a book i have been reading..........temptations of the outside world in my garden....then there's the beach, daytime tv...........the majority of all, i do not let get the better of me. Then i get weeks like this one. A bunch of trials all come up in the one or two weeks. Beauty of this being that i do know weeks prior it's all going to happen, after the Judge has his trial reviews.
Let me tell you, my week has been interesting to say the very least! Any 18 to 21 yold boys/men reading this, for gods sake..........keep your dick in your pants, and if you do get the urge to take it out, point the bloody thing at a chicky babe older than 17 PLEASE.
Many of my trials this week have involved hormonal males who just love the little teens.
Although, one girl was only 12 and had seen and got more action than me! So much so, she ended up on a drip for a few weeks in hospital, and now has a sad reminder ( she may be infertile) of her few nights of passion with a guy who was not even the defendant in this matter!! I had another girl, 16, who refused to be sworn in on the bible. "I can't". she says. "I say, "Why not"?.........."Because i'm a witch....a Pagan witch", she said. At this point i proceeded to bang my head slowly on the desk in front of me,with one on the defence team who were doing the dance of joy, knowing how much the jury will just love this girl NOT!!! Ha! And, this was all in one day!! The others were just as amusing, infact it must be the full moon, because i had 3 witches this week....all kids......i aint got nothing against witches, but FFS, at 14 how the hell do you know wtf you are???
Heh, it's great to be back!

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home