Friday, October 28, 2005

Would you keep the Money??

WOULD you hand in $10,000 if you found it on the street? I must say i'd be tempted to keep it.....VERY, but my conscience would get the better of me and i'd hand it in.
I'm no saint, I'd be a bit like Whoopi Goldberg's character in Ghost when she has to hand over that $3 million bank cheque to nuns collecting for charity – it might have to be prised out of my hands, but I know I would feel good afterwards.
At the end of the day, it's money someone else has worked hard for.
This scenario was played out this week here in Oz, when a 24 yold man found the bag of money along a busy highway whilst walking home from work. He believed he ought to do the right thing and hand the money in. Later in the day he was told by police, an elderly man on a walking frame had dropped the bag of money after falling, on his way home from the bank.
Not too sure if there was a reward involved, but i do hope the old man did the right thing :o)

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home