Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Paper, Scissors, Rock!

Listening to the radio this morning, i heard a piece of news that made my day! Australia came runner up to Canada in the World "Rock,Paper and Scissors play offs! What a country! What a title! A Silver medal! Congrats to my Canadian friends...Dale....Cathy! No sour grapes here, nothing wrong with second! The Canadian Dr that won, used the old "paper" move to win against the Aussie rock!
*********************************

NANOWRIMO, is breathing down my neck....heavily. LOL, i am already 2 weeks behind and it hasn't even started...still 6 days away! No plot...no characters....i do have a title..."Chelleslosttheplot"!! Pretty catchy ehhh! Mind you, you can bet your arse i will have by the end of it....i have my last Univeristy exam for the year on the 1st of December, so writing as well as study....oh yeah, and work....and the kid and the house, and a LIFE will well and truly do me in!
**********************************

I have 2 papers to write, one explaining domestic violence and the other explaining bank embezzlement using criminal theories due in 10 days, as you can see, i am working hard on them!!!!
***********************************

The weather is killing me, combined with the airconditioning busted..........yes..busted...broken...blowing hot air...........is leaving washed and drained. I can't get a repair man till next Wednesday....typical, it's under warranty so they take their sweet time........bastards! We had rain yesterday......and when it finished and the sun came out...........holy crap 100% humidity and 32C................eecckkkkkkkkk.
***********************************
Before i forget, my Blog template is going to be famous! I recieved a very nice email asking permission to use it on a poster in an up and coming seminar at the University of Texas, how about that!! I only wish i could attend, it sounds right up my alley....juvenile justice!

Y'all have a good day!

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home