Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Around the world in 24hrs!!

I feel as though i have been round the world and back today! I guess i do when i read all your blogs! Alas, i mean physically. I'm glad i'm writing his now as if i leave it till after dinner and "A" goes to bed, i don't think i'll have the energy. Man, i complain don't i LOL. Sorry, i don't mean to. Just somedays i get really buggered, and others i have heaps of energy. I think i stay up too late and get up too early. Either that or i have some mosquito born virus.....i bet anything i do.
Anyhow enough whinging.
Yippeeeeeeee, i get my beloved desk top puter back tomorrow. Weasel tech is coming to set it all back up for me, ijust have to reload a thousand programs on here......i will still be doing it at Christmas time. Still, i should see a marked improvement. I had a 1100 Celeron, he's changed me over to a Pentium5, new dvd burner......Windows xp Professional instead of my old 98SE, 256 more ram, so i should be "Ssssssmokin"!! Broke, but happy!

It never rain but pours. My mobile phone gave up the ghost also. Not too sure how it works where you live, but here in OZ, you can either buy your phone outright and go with whatever provider you like, and are free to chop and change carriers. OR do what i do, pay nothing up front, choose a phone and go with a specified carrier for 2 years. I like this idea because i get to update my phone every two years. I probably don't get THE best deal in town, but what they have suits me. So it was all very exciting. I ended up with a Samsung teeny weeny camera phone. A flip phone. I swear it will take me two years to learn all the things it has. We have a new offer here called "imode". Not all phones have the capabilities......my phone does. It enables me to subscribe to Yahoo.....and over 200 internet sites. Allowing me to download anything from those sites, anything from music videos.....music.....cartoons......weather....news......real estate.....mail...................tons of stuff. It will keep me occupied over xmas!

I still have NO airconditioning........................please Mr Man, bring me the new parts, i'm melting here.

So folks, how's your week treating you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home