Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Weird Memememe

Ihave been tagged for the "Weirdo" mememe, by
PBS & Dewdrop ( Madi, if you read this can you send me the code again for the links, i must have deleted it.ggrrrrr). Everyone knows how i just loooooooooove meememememe's!
Object of this mememe, is to list 5 weird habits about yourself, i am supposed to tag others, however i know many of you dislike mememe's so if it tickles your fancy go right ahead!

1. I dislike listening to music in the car when others are in the car with me. I will listen to it if i am on my own, even the sound is usually turned down so i can just hear it.

2. Peoples teeth are the first thing i look at when introduced to them! I am obsessive about teeth!

3. Speaking of obsessive, i am obsessive about neatness. My home is always clean and tidy, i hate it when little kids come and pick up my ornaments....books.....etc. I was once fired from a job for keeping the office too tidy!!!

4. I am anti social. I have worked with people all my life, when i get home and on weekends it is MY time. I don't do many parties, only if i have to. I much prefer to curl up with a great book or movie and a glass of wine, than dress up and be social with people who mean nothing to me, watching them get pissed and make fools of themselves etc. Hence, i loathe New Years Eve, i try to spend it watching a movie...or with a very small group of friends on the beach.

5. I keep my toenails short and painted at all times! I can't stand long toenails....eeewwwww.

So there you have it, 5 weird things about me! Feel free to join in if you dare :o)

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home