Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Assassinated or Murdered?


Question, How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?


I wonder if all your Blogger and Haloscan problems are solved yet? I am having problems posting photos from photobucket ..Still. I have to use the Blogger facility which isn't too bad, better than it used to be. If anyone else is having photobucket problems, can you let me know...please :)

Well, i must of had "Blonde Dickhead" tatooed on my forehead yesterday. My car went back to the dealership for its annual service. I hate doing this, it's miles from my house, darn inconveiniant and mighty expensive............................mighty.
It was a major service and they called me at 1pm to inform me they had nearly finished but found that the power steering fluid was filthy and would it be ok to drain and change it. Of course i said, and assured i would be in at 5pm to pick the car up.
True to my word, i was there at 5pm and was presented with the bill....................................$780Au!! I nearly had a heart attack on the spot! Of that $175 was draining the power steering fluid and filling it with new fluid. Unbelieveable. I still don't believe it, every time i think of it, it makes me sick, i could scream!

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home