Friday, February 24, 2006

What Type Are You?

That
Lois is a cool woman! She new exactly what would make me laugh.....thanks Lois, it was fun. Now, all of you have a go!

WHAT IS YOUR ENNEGRAM TYPE?

I am the Adventurer...............


Adventurers are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.

How to Get Along with Me

Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
Don't tell me what to do.

What I Like About Being a Seven

being optimistic and not letting life's troubles get me down
being spontaneous and free-spirited
being outspoken and outrageous. It's part of the fun.
being generous and trying to make the world a better place
having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
having such varied interests and abilities

What's Hard About Being a Seven

not having enough time to do all the things I want
not completing things I start
not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
feeling confined when I'm in a one-to-one relationship

Sevens as Children Often

are action oriented and adventuresome
drum up excitement
prefer being with other children to being alone
finesse their way around adults
dream of the freedom they'll have when they grow up

Sevens as Parents

are often enthusiastic and generous
want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life
may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive

I must say, if i am to judge my own personality, this would come very close, especially "What's hard about being a seven"...."Sevens as Parents".........and "How to get along with me".

So what's your number??
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whilst over at Dave's he found a great link
https://home.comcast.net/~josh.hosler/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

What song was Number One when you were Born?!

Ok i'm dating myself here but who cares, in a couple more weeks i'll be another year older anyhow! So March 1963........."He's So Fine" by The Chiffons

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home