Saturday, April 22, 2006

It's the Weekend!

Life here in the tropics is hectic, i wish things would slow down for me, i actually refused a case yesterday, first time for me. I look at all the files on my desk, and in my bookcase, just waiting to go to court. The waiting drives me bonkers, imagine what it does to the families. As much as "A" nags and asks for me to take her with me when i am in court, i resist. To her, it's an exciting place, a huge place she's only ever seen the outside of. As much as i try to explain to her that the courts are not a nice place to be a lot of the time, especially Magistrates Courts on a Monday morning, when all the weekend hoons,drunks etc are being dealt with, to her it's just like she sees on tv, with her mother as one of the cast! Well she finally has her wish. I have 2 spur of the moment cases being heard on Monday afternoon, i can't leave her home, so she's coming with me. So, i will take her on a bit of a tour around both Magistrates and District (County) Courts. Hopefully, it will freak her out so she never wants to end up on the other side of the law facing her mother LOL!

I have been Tagged by Jenny to list a few weird/noteworthy things about myself, here goes......................

1. I hate turtleneck sweaters, i feel like they choke me when i have to wear them!
2. My family has 2 Castles, one in Scotland and the other in Germany. I've been to neither :(
3. My hair is the longest it's ever been in my life.
4. I am shit scared of cockroaches!
5. I appeared in a local television commercial.
6. I have helped produce a book that is dedicated to my fathers family and their migration to Australia from Scotland, it's due to be published at the end of the year.
7. I suffer from a fear of heights.
8. I am obsessive compulsive.

Hmmm, who to tag? Ok, Dew, PBS and Phil, oh wait, Phil's a cry baby when it comes to this kinda stuff, he hates mememe's, ummmm.....ooohhh i know...Gary!!!

So y'all ave a super weekend!!!

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home