Sunday, October 01, 2006

Doing the Rounds.............

Are You :

1. A Cuddler? Yes
2. A morning person? YES!
3. Are you a perfectionist? YES :(
4. An only child? I have a younger brother.
5. Catholic: No
6. In your pajamas? No, shorts and T shirt.
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? Thank god, no.
8. Okay styling other people's hair? I have a hard time styling my own, never mind other people’s.
9. Left handed? NO.
10. Addicted to MySpace? I hate it. Don't force me to lecture you all about it LOL!
11. Shy around the opposite gender? Not at all.
12. Loud? Sometimes, yes.

DO YOU:
12. Bite your nails? No Never.
13. Get paranoid at times? Ummm i wouldn't call it paranoid, more instinctive!
14. Currently regret something that you have said/done? No regrets.
15. Curse frequently when you get mad? Yes, a bad habit, i get frustrated easily :(
16. Enjoy country music? Not really.
17. Enjoy jazz music? A lot.
18. Enjoy smoothies? Yes, yummmmy.
19. Enjoy talking on the phone? I hate talking on the phone.
20. Have a lot to learn? Absolutely, doesn't everybody?
21. Have a pet? Yes, a cat :o)
22. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? Yes. But it’s okay because I am wrong too.
23. Have all your grandparents died? Yes.
24. Have at least one sibling? Yes.
25. Have been told that you are smart? Yes. I think they'd all been drinking!
26. Have had a broken bone? Once at work, my wrist.
27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Yes, it filters the freaks!

HAVE YOU:
28. Changed a diaper? I think you mean nappy.............yes, thousands.
29. Changed a lot over the past year? I guess so.
30. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? My close friends know my natural hair colour.
31. Had surgery? Yes, tonsils, adnoids and the birth of "A" ripped the crap out of me, bet you're glad you asked!
32. Killed anyone? No but came extremely close about 20 years ago ( i bet you buggers want to know more LOL!
33. Had your haircut within the last week? No.

LAST PERSON WHO:
1. Slept in the bed beside you? My pussy :o)
2. Saw you cry? Hmmm, i can't remember.
3. Went to the movies with you? "A"
4. You went to the mall with? "A"
5. You went to dinner with? Cant remember, i don't go out much at night.
6. You talked to on the phone? My friend Leanne, this morning.
7. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? I only say it when I mean it. I told "A"
8. Broke your heart? I don't ever think it has been.
9. Made you laugh? "A"

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? What a mess. Well, nose.
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole. Skim tastes like water.
4. Die in a fire or drown? Drown., what the hell type of question is this?
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Hmmmm, this is a tough one. My dad died a number of years ago, so that leaves my mum. She is the enemy......enemies it is!!

ABOUT YOU! 1. What time is it? 4.30pm
2 Name? most of you know, it is in my email.
3. Nickname(s)? Chelle, Buffy, Mumoo....The last is "A"s nickname to me.
.4. Where were you born? Victoria
5. What is your birthdate? March 1963
6 What do you want? Fun, success, love.
7. Where do you want to live? Anywhere with a temperate climate, somewhere there is no bad storms or cyclones, somewhere i don't freeze my arse off.
8. How many kids do you want? I have her :o)

Am i still alive? That took forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home