Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post Christmas.....

Well, that "Fatman" is in heibernation for another 12 months, i'm sure he's earned a much needed rest.
Our day started at 5am, and that would have been ok, if it wasn't for the fact that "Santa" left wrapping presents till 9pm Christmas Eve! Please, remind me of this as we lead into Christmas 2007 as i don't want to ever go through that experience again! It was Midnight when i finally put my head down on the pillow, and then i lay awake for an hour.

We enjoyed the day immensely...lost of eating, playing, and resting & caroling.




Of course a trip to the beach was in order, a swim and a sail around.

We celebrate Boxing Day down under also. It was a nightmare day for me. I spent the day attempting to get my new ipod working...charging etc. All to no avail :( I shall fill you in on the floorshow at the Apple stockist yesterday.......perhaps the next post. Suffice to say i will never buy another thing from "WOW, Sight & Sound again.

So my friends, fill me in on your Christmas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home