Friday, February 23, 2007

Good Samaritan

One night this week, a local current affairs program advertised that one of its stories would focus on a *staged* good samaritan act. They showed an outdoor cafe, people chatting drinking coffee, and cars parked along the curbside. Obviously a *staged* car would clip the tail light of one of the cars and drive off...........OR open their door on the door of the parked car creating a dent. The show was all about those witnessing these incedents and just how many of the witnesses would actually go out of their way to record a license plate.......leave a message on the damaged car with your mobile number with an explanation about how you witnessed the whole thing etc.
So it got me thinking........Would you be a good smaritan? I know i would without question. I think its disgraceful that people would damage someone elses car and not own up. I've seen it happen and had it happen to me in car parks. I had my whole passenger side panel squashed right in, and had to pay for it. So, would you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home