Monday, February 19, 2007

Are You Irish?

“Can I have some Irish Sausages, please?" asked the Irishman, walking up to the counter.
The assistant looked at him and asked: "Are you Irish?"
“If I had asked you for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?" demanded the Irishman indignantly.
"Or, if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?
"Then, warming to his theme, he went on:
"Or if I asked you for a Kosher hot dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish?
"Or, if I asked you for a taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? Would Ya? Would Ya?
"The assistant said: "Well no."
Suitably encouraged by the success of his logic, the Irishman steps it up a gear.
"And if I asked you for frogs legs, would you ask me if I was French?"
"What about Danish Bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?"
"Well no, I probably wouldn't," conceded the assistant.
So, now bursting with righteous indignation, the Irishman says, "Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Irish just because I asked for Irish sausages?"
The assistant replied: "Because you're in Home Depot!!" ( Mitre10 for Aussie's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home