Saturday, June 02, 2007

Clean bill of Health



Thanks to all of you for your concerns re my health. Yesterday i visited my GP to discuss my bone scan & blood tests. Wonderful news! I don't have Psoriatic Arthritis....just the old run o the mill Osteo arthritis...in both knees and ankles. However, i have magic beans to take, and within 8 hrs i couldn't tell i even suffered from it! Amazing. My cholosterol was normal and unchanged from a few years back, my blood pressure.....back to normal 115/70! No diabetes....osteoperosis......and all the other dreaded middle age diseases that tend to bite us on the arse! So i have a clean bill of health :) Although......it is time for the "boob sandwhich"......man it sucks to be female!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home