Thursday, December 09, 2004

Help please guys. My bloody printer bit the dust the other day so i took it to a relaible place. Just got a call, they can't fix it. It has some bloody thing thats a "well known problem" with Hewlett Packard printers. Well, i wished i'd have known about the well known problem 12 months ago...grrrrrrr. I also just paid money for a brand new black cartridge too...figures don't it.

Ok. now i want opinions from you guys what you see as a good printer. What do you all have? As you know, i work from home when i am not in court, so i do print alot. University also requires me to print out my asignments to be handed in. I also write letters and print them out too. I loved this last printer, the qaulity was fantastic and the time it took to print was also great. I had an epson before this, whilst the cartridges were much cheaper the print quality not as good. It did however last me 4 years, although it did do 2 trips for repairs.
This printer is just over 12 months old......ggggrrrrrrrrr.

Advice please!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Brian thanks. I shall take your advice on board.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jennytc said...

We sell mostly Epsons in our shop and people seem happy with them. The latest all purpose one at present is the C46, which is almost the same as its predecessor, the C44. We have sold quite a few and had no complaints. Here they're about £50, which isn't much help to you, I know. The ink cartridges tend to be cheaper than HP too although they are smaller. C66 or 86 are better again but dearer too.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Cheers Jenny, it appears Epson is quite popular. As i said, i used to have an epson, and was happy with it, so i will jot down your model no.s and what i can find.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home