Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I dunno, i can't even go to bed at night without something happening to my template!!!! Can't blame blogger this time. My darling little "elf" ..who btw is a mighty fine password cracker, and has probably knocked back work with Scotland Yard, has been spreading some of her never ending xmas cheer down under.
Gem, thanks so much. The best pressies are ones you never expect. I know we all individually thankyou for all the help you provide to us ahem,*technologically challanged*, but on behalf of all of us let me say we are eternally gratefull to you. Your one never to refuse anyone anything even if it means going out of your way to do it. May Santa and all his xmas elves bestow upon you much happiness and joy throughout the new year........( crossing my fingers for a new car for PG..ok)!!

MUAH..xx! Thankyou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home