Saturday, May 07, 2005

You've been Tagged!


Well it appears i have been "tagged" by GEL, of Good Vibrations, can't let the team down so here goes, only allowed 5 choices..........................

If I could be a scientist.........

If I could be a farmer..........


If I could be a musician..........


If I could be a doctor...........


If i could be a dentist.....I'd place breath fresheners all over the waiting room!


If I could be a painter...I'd be broke. Stick figures don't do much for people.



If I could be a gardener..........


If I could be an architect................


If I could be a linguist............


If I could be an innkeeper....................


If I could be a writer...............


If I could be a judge, i'd give the maximum sentence avail, lord help sex offenders


If I could be a mob boss, i'd be married to John Travolta!


If I could be a monkey's uncle....................



If I could be a Kindergarten teacher... ....



If I could be an actor....................



If I could be a computer nerd.................then i wouldn't have to beg others for help when i screw stuff up!



If I could be a backup dancer........................


If I could be a proctologist................................


If i could be a librarian............................


Okay, i need to pass the tag on..............Bookfraud............Counting Backwards..............Strange Things.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home