Saturday, October 29, 2005

Computer Hell!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, that's right, this me in computer hell. For the last 4 days i have had to put up with the Microsoft," Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" error. Supposedly a common problem with 98SE users, which is what this desk top is. Every time i click on a blog, i get the message and the bloody thing closes on me. It occured on a few no blog pages but no too many. Then, a few times it would not occur at all. So, i called my tech guy, who btw is the most arrogant sonofabitch you'd ever meet. Infact, those that know me will know i deserve a few academy awards for not blowing my top with him. He has lost customers left right and centre because of his attitutde. BUT, his pretty good.....that's the thing. Well, actually, he's ok, its just that to find a person i trust with my computer is difficult. Back to the story. So i email him and tell him the problem. He says do this and this......i did it and i had already configured stuff. So i email him back, he says .......too bad i can't help you. Too bad???? Listen here arsehole, you built this thing for me..............
Lucky i never told him my monitor keeps switching itself off. Yep, around once a day...once every 2 days, my monitor switches itself off. Now i need a monitor, i aint buying one from him...not giving him the satisfaction....bastard! Ggggggggrrrrrrrrr...WTF??
Blogger is being difficult too.....refusing me entry...........posting bizzare photos of me LOL.....i can't win people.
So, do i bite the bullet and buy a new operating system? Do i use Firefox and pray my University will help configure to their settings?? Do i try unloading IE6 and loading again???
Or see if the problem will mend itself? WWWWWWWWaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!! I wish my nephew was here :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home