Sunday, February 26, 2006

I have the Einstein Factor!


I don't know where he finds all this cool stuff, but i just can't help myself stealing from Dave's place.
He found this little beauty above, and Einstein being a hero of mine, i just couldn't help myself!

Had a busy Saturday, took "A" out for breakfast which was lovely. I slept in till 7am....most unheard of for me, and i nearly had a cow when i turned over and saw the time! Must have been a record, not quite 8 hrs sleep, but not far off :)
Sales everywhere in my sleepy town this weekend, and if you have the cash to indulge, much of the stuff is well worth it. If my foot hadn't been killing me, i probably would have taken more time in scouring the stores, but it was so busy and crowded, we did what we set out to do and were home by 2pm, where my foot sat on ice for 15 mins. Still, we scored a couple of dvd's for $3 each at our local dvd/video library, one being Changing Lanes with Samuel L Jackson......i loved this movie and for $3....i love it more! Bought myself a wonderful black leather handbag that i've had my eye on for 4 weeks, but at 20% off....it had my name on it, even if "A" tells me i'm a fashion victim!! Speaking of "A", of course the princess herself could not be left out and scored numerous bargains herself.
So today see's Sunday. I tried logging into the University website to get my new email address.....ad of course a head start, but the weasels denied me accsess :( for heaven sake, first semester begins tomorrow, you'd think 12 hours out they'd let you in....ggggggrrrrrrrr. So now god dammit, i'm stuck with doing chores for the rest of the day!! My floors are filthy, my hair, cat hair and "A" hair everywhere....all 3 of us malt LOL. Well i had better move my bum, enjoy your weekend.

"Never regard study as a duty, but the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your work later belongs". Einstein

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home