Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Hump Day!

Two men are pushing their shopping trolleys around K Mart when they collide, merchandise goes everywhere. The first one says to the second, "Sorry buddy, my fault, i'm looking for my wife, and i wasn't paying attention to where i was going, so i didn't see you......apologies." The second man says "Ahh, no problem mate, i'm also looking for my wife. I don't know where she's gone. I have searched every aisle and i can't find her anywhere." The first man says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?" The second man says "Well, she's 27 years old, quite tall and thin, she has blonde hair and blue eyes, huge tits and is wearing a bikini top and blue shorts." What does your wife look like?" The first man says, "Ahh, doesn't matter buddy, don't worry about it............let's look for yours."

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home