Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Screwed for Time, Again!

I have so much to say dammit and no time......my opinions mean something and i want them heard!!

Lucky for me i had taken this photo a month or so back, so i could use it today as i struggle with time yet again. No time for blogging, or any leisure activities is driving me nuts. Just to post this means i will have to forfeit something in my day. Sadly i know this will continue for the next 6 weeks, however i learned some news yesterday that will make a great deal of difference to my working life next year, no longer will i be busting my arse for weeks at a time, then taking it easy for weeks, it should be averaged out at last.

Meanwhile, whilst i am forced not to play in the bloggersphere, i want to share this bizarre link with you.....http://little-people.blogspot.com

Take care y'all :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home