Sunday, October 22, 2006

Swamped!


Many thanks for all of your supportive comments. You have no idea how much your kind words mean to me. I know some of you are dealing with your own work commitments or personal problems, of course, you are all in my thoughts. I guess we all have to sacrifice "blogging" when time cuts us short. I have my boss arriving tomorrow night, she's in town for the week, so i shall be playing chauffer as well as trying to justify to her why we do things differently here than in the "big smoke". It sure won't be dull. A couple more weeks my life will be my own again......8 weeks off.......yaaay. It's been a tough and exhausting year for me, one i don't really want to repeat next year. So my friends, i shall be stopping by but may not comment, just know i am looking forward to catching up on all your posts, and i look forward to filling you in on whats been happening here at my end :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home