Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ello, ello!!

Hi all :o)

i trust you're all well and that its not too cold in your part of the world. My part on the other hand is sweltering with 90dg temps, thankgod for airconditioning!!
Yes, i am still extremely busy with work and University, only 2 weeks left to go for both. So many dramas have occured that i will fill you all in on upon my return, some being....my dsktop computer decided to finally give up, i am fortunate enough to have my laptop whilst my techs build me a newbie.....should be ready by Tuesday :o). I am also in the process of sending my resume off to Legal Aid, they have a vacancy that is too good to be true but i will find out more tomorrow, if i make te short list of interviews i will be happy. Many of my peers keep telling me to "don't leave, think of all the child victims that rely on you"......yes they are quite right, i do feel bad. However, i have been driven to this by my boss, she leaves me no alternative than to look for another position elsewhere. So, no more working to put peadophiles behind bars. I will be working with defence litigation, half in criminal law (what i am used to) and the other in civil matters, and the good part is its only 3 days a week :o)
So much more to fill you all in on...it will have to wait for 2 weeks though. I can't wait to get back into blogging, i have missed ( and will continue for the next 2 weeks) you all sooooo much!!! I am literally busting to see and learn whats been happening in all your lives :o)
I can't go without a funny though..............................

Murphy calls to see his mate Paddy who has a broken leg.
Paddy says, "Me feet are freezing mate, could you nip upstairs and get me slippers?"
"No bother," he says, and he runs upstairs and there are Paddy's two stunning 19 year old twin daughters sat on their beds.
"Hello dere girls, your Da' sent me up here to shag ya both."
"Fook off you liar!".
"I'll prove it," Murphy says.
So he shouts down the stairs, "Both of them, Paddy?"
"Of course, what's the use of fookin' one?"!!

On that note, enjoy your week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home