Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!



I wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy & prosperous New Year. I hope 2007 will bring joy & peace & whatever that certain "thing" is that brings you comfort and hope.

Enjoy your celebrations whatever you're doing. Personally, i am not one for large gatherings or drunken men learing all over me at midnight ( no matter what you've heard LOL ), so i will be safely tucked up in bed snoring my little head off, or mentally performing an autopsy of 2006.....this will probably be the most likely scenario. Health wise, we made it through, and i know i should be grateful...really, i do. However, my health has taken its toll in certain areas even though the outcome has been ok. There has been many other challenges faced this year there i don't wish to see a repeat of in 2007. It appears 2006 has been challenging for many of us, each of us fighting our own issues. Still, its good to know we can always visit each other for those kind words of encouragement, advice etc.

Happy New Year my dear friends...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home