Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend Giggle

A teacher noticed
that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around,
scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.
She went back to find out what was
going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently
been circumcised and he was Quite itchy.
The teacher told him to go down to
the principal's office. He Was to telephone his mother and ask her what he
should do about it.
He did it and returned to his
class. Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went
back to investigate only to find him Sitting at his desk with his "thing"
hanging out."I thought I told you to call your mom!" she said. "I did,"
he Said, "And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd Come
and pick me up from school.

"KIDS ; DON'T YOU JUST LOVE
THEM???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home