Thursday, October 11, 2007

Soooo, where have you been??........



Yes, i have been very remiss about my posting and visits :( Al i can do is apologise and provide an update on just what it is that has kept me from the Blogworld.

I made a concious decision to take a few months off study as i was near burn out. As much as i enjoy it, University life eats a whole lot into my week; so my break began around 6 weeks ago.

Feeling like a weight had been lifted....and the pressure of deadlines off, i marched right into a 3 week Court block. I have so much admiration for those of you who work fulltime. I worked every day for 3 weeks, endured hour upon hour of legal argument, adjournments, irate parents and upset kids. Combine this with trying to settle into a new office, board meetings and the general everyday hiccups of life, i was buggered!!!

After my 3 week Court block, we went straight into 2 weeks of school holidays!! Of course trying to amuse "A" now that she's getting older is becoming more difficult. We both thought it would be a great idea to "gut" her bedroom envisaging a day or 2 to rearrange furniture, sort through clothes...wardrobe and books and toys. Yeah right!!! Nearly 4 days later......a new desk.....lamp and bookcase.......and a few hundred bucks, we were finished!! What a transformation......from kids room to teen room. I can't even begin to count how many bags of toys and books we donated to different charities.....but i know it would be double figures.

We saw "Hairspray" twice and another one whose name escapes me..but it was pretty good also!

I also bought a new car!!! Jeeez what an ordeal...sleeazy salesmen.....just made me laugh out loud at the ridiculous games they play, i'm sure they think we're all dickheads and have no clue how to play their cunning games. Not had the chance to take any photos as as i only picked it up last Monday. Gotta love the new car smell though and of course "A" loves the mp3 jack.

Which brings me to this week. I have some paperwork to catch up on, household chores etc so hopefully this weekend i can finally catch up on all of you :o)

I miss you guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home