Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time is not on my Side



Hi everyone, i hope your Easter break was peaceful :)

I have decided to take a wee break from blogging. Over the last 12 months, time just isn't on my side anymore, and instead of taking the cheats way out and posting photos, or something from my "Inbox", i think i need to do the respectable thing and take a break. My blog is a place for me to speak about issues that i feel are newsworthy, ones that affect me, and lately i have not had the time to write about such things due to work, family and university commitments.

From time to time i will post when time permits. I am keeping the blog in hope that you will still stop by and say hi :), i also hope to gain more time to visit you all, something i have done of late.

If you feel the urge, my email address for those who don't have it, is on my profile.

Thanks heaps for your continuing friendship, it means a lot :)

M xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home