Sunday, October 30, 2005

Dare i say, my computer is working.

Well now, things are on the improve here down under!
Thanks to all of you for your welcomed suggestions on how i may fix my computer problems. I knew prior it wasn't a virus, as R suggested, i do use Spybot, and run Adaware6 on a weekly basis, i also have the obligatory virus protection and a firewall "Nero" would have trouble breaking through! It all stemed from the update popup for Macromedia Flash 8. At the time i was busy and quickly updated, never thought anymore about it. That afternoon i kept getting the Microsoft message. I disabled the Flash player and it solved the problem of the Error message pop up. However, in doing so, created a whole set of new problems..........the main being "A" not being able to play her games. I got hold of my wonderful nephew ( who is dying of embarassment as i type) and he gave me a few suggestions, one being Firefox as a few of you mentioned. So i downloaded Firefox and it works a treat! I still like IE6 having my favorites on the side....now i have to go to the bloody bookmark thing at the top of the screen, yes, there is a lot to get used to but the main thing.....my goodness your blogs look bloody brilliant! I have my Laptop which has XP Pro as the operating system, i won't be changing to Firefox on it anytime soon, but who knows, once i find where everything is.............

Daylight saving downunder.........yippee, i am living in the rouge State that says "screw you" we will not conform with the others as we get too much light anyhow, why do we need more sun?? So, i am not suffering from an hours lack of sleep!

Happy Halloween to all my friends, enjoy your fun evening :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home