Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Let there be cold air!

Folks, i came soooooooooo close to having air conditioning today.......but then....hot air. My air conditioning man came out with the new part. Remember, the ditzy blonde in the office ordered the wrong part last time, well we have the new part! He installed it, fired her up......hot air :( He now feels as though its the compressor. So, now i have to wait for the new compressor to arrive. Normally stuff like this doesn't bother me, water off a ducks back, no use complaining. However, in 34C heat and 30C overnight, it's damn hot. Anyhow, i am crossing fingers and toes, i have cold air by Christmas Day.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am taking a leaf out of Lois's
book and going to participate in her fabulous idea of Christmas giving. Her suggestion; if you could purchase the ultimate Christmas gift for your blog buddies what would it be and why? I'm sure many of you are like me and whilst out shopping, we often see items that trigger things in our heads and we think....hhhmmmm, i could see Michelle loving that! The best thing about virtual giving is that there is no limit to money spent.
So my friends, keep watch because my Christmas gift to you is on it's way!
First on my list has to be Lois with
Dale and
Melissa to follow. Hope you three can contain your excitement, i have the perfect gift for each of you :o)

till next time, Michelle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home