Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Monday

Anyone else having the day from hell? I have bloody witnesses avoiding me, their mother resfusing them to testify, a cop who won't answer his mobile probably coz he's in court), the University screwed up my password so i have spent an hour on hold trying to fix it, i fix it only to find my tutor has denied me accssess to the damn lessons....uuurrrgghghhhh....more waiting on hold!!! "A" forgot all her band practice gear and i remembered on the way home from taking her to school (she has a yummy lunch tho...mmm banana bread :) And....it's only 10.30am! So here i sit, munching on 2 yummy hot cross buns.....chocolate with chocolate chips!!! And, a coffee that would make your hair stand on end! How's your day ;)

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home