Saturday, February 18, 2006

Out of Focus!


Do not adjust your set folks, it's blurred at
my end too! I just loved the colors so posted it anyways!

Firstly i just want to thank those who have taken the time to "Peek into my Window" a few posts down. It's always intriguing how others percieve you. To "dude"...."nathan", and "monkey head" LOL, guys i thank you for your input but am disappointed i have 3 people i've not met yet, peeking into my window :) Please don't be shy about commenting, id love to meet you!

I am kicking myself i've not had a great amount of time to get round to all your blogs and put my 2 cents worth in the last few days. I shall rectify it within the next 2 days, i hate not knowing what's going on in your worlds ;)

As i mentioned yesterday, my trial went quite well and i am happy with the outcome. Let me just say, if a govt dept does wrong by you, hell i know it's as frustrating as hell, it doesn't give you the right to take matters into or assist others in taking matters into their own hands.

Ok i have been tagged byMeow so here we go..........................

What were te 3 things you wanted to be when you grew up?
1.Kindergarten Teacher.
2.Dental Technician.
3.Join the Air Force


If you could relive a day from your childhood, what day would that be?
I'd rather move on to my late teens, as my childhood wasn't much fun.

You have to paint a quote on your kitchen wall, what would it say?
"Will you close that refridgerator door you're letting all the cold air out"!!!

What is the one thing you hope to accomplish by the end of the year?
Finish my BA in Criminology/Forensic Science.

You are moving to the moon ( i bet my my bloody mother would STILL find me) for a year and may bring one flower with you, what will it be?
An orchid

You've just been told that along with your flower you may also take 5 books, what will they be?
1. Australian Handbook of Criminology
2. Latest book by Alexander Mc Call Smith
3.Photo Album
4. A Theoretical textbook into Criminology
5. Any kind of book to do with genome study.

You have 2 mins to grab 5 things from your home before it morphs into a polka dotted hobgoblin and hops away, what would you grab? (no food/drink/friends or family)
1. Laptop
2.Digital Camera
3.Mobile Phone
4Photo cd's
5MP3 player

Now i am supposed to tag 3 others, however i shall leave it up to yourselves if you wish to play :)

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home