Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tagged yet Again!

Wizard Animation


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1.Floor sweeper in a sewing factory.
2.Book binder in a printing factory.
3.Supermarket Manager.
4.Sales Representative.

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1.Shrek
2.Shrek 2
3.The Mummy
4.Pirates of the Carribean

Four places I have lived:

1.Middle Park, Melbourne Australia
2.Wantirna South, Melbourne Australia
3.Point Leo Melbourne Australia
4.Boronia, Melbourne Australia

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. New Zealand
2. Cook Islands
3. Sunshine Coast
4. Barossa Valley

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. House
2.Amazing Race
3.LOST
4.Desperate Houswives

Four things I always carry with me:
1. Purse
2. Keys
3. Mobile Phone
4. Palm Pilot

Four websites I visit daily:
1.Griffith University
2.My Blog!
3.Your Blog!
4.Australian Institute of Criminology

Four people I am tagging
1.Gemmak
2.Lisa
3.Hannelie
4.Barbara

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home