Sunday, November 26, 2006

She's Back!


I couldn't settle for just a boring sunset photo, and purple being my favorite colour, add a touch of Photoshop, and "VOILA"!

Indeed, i am back. Will blog about my goings on a little later, i really want to catch up with all of you first. I also owe emails...bear with me, they will come! I feel as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, no University study for 3 months.......work at a minmum....no court sittings till March......heaven! As i mentioned, i have applied for a position elsewhere, applications closed last Friday and if i make the shortlist of interviews well i guess they'll call me this week. I won't hold my breath though. My resume' was delted by the tech who built this new computer so i had to quickly do one myself ( no comment), and i feel as though there may be some issues ( i may be over qualified) with my current work that may make me ineligable for the job. We'll see. For now, it's nice to be able to pace myself.

See you all soon :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home