Sunday, August 26, 2007

Two Weeks....


Ican't believe its been that long between posts. I don't know how you all manage to post so regularly, i know your lives are just as busy as my own, yet you still manage to be committed. You all have earned my jealousy and respect! There was a time, not too long ago, i used to post on a regular basis, visit you all on a regular basis, and still have time left over!! I wish i knew what i was doing differently.


Well, the good news is that i have given myself a forced break from University studies. I have busy court list for September, and have been asked to be a "key speaker" at a conference in Brisbane, which means a plane flight down south, also in September. I also plan on writing a book, so i want to start putting my ideas on paper, by doing so, i can see what direction i will take. Given that i have been so busy of late, my house and garden good do with some tender loving care.........actually, i think i will attack each room with sheer brutality.....be lethal, and show no mercy!! If we don't wear it, eat it, use it, or do it, out it goes!

More important than anything else, i will finally have time to pay attention to you all! I can finally go back to my regular visits (i miss you guys you know!) and regular postings. I need to take photos of this glorious Winter weather we're experiencing!

Yesterday, i spent 3 hours on my blog getting rid of spam comments and editing my blogroll. Blimey, i got rid of nearly 40 links.....sure as hell doesn't look like it, but i did. I was amazed to see, many have closed their blogs OR not posted for 3 or 4 months. Anyhow, it was great to have a clean out. To those of you i owe emails to, they are on their way....sometime this week :o)
To those who have kindly invited me to join them on Facebook.....i promise to check out the links you sent me shortly.
Connie and
Hannelie thanks to you both for the "Nice Matters" award. I don't feel as though i deserve it as i have been absent from everyones blogs for sooo long, however i am looking forward to catching up with everyone soon, so thankyou :o)
Thanks to all of you who take the time to visit, and for those of you who leave comments, i treasure your opinion and dedication.
Have a super weekend all :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home