Thursday, January 26, 2006

Repeat after Me...................

That's right folks, repeat after me, "Michelle is a big clutz....doofus....box head"!! Why? Because here i sit with my right foot in ice. Nope, it aint snowing....heh i wish, nope it's ice from my freezer as directed by my doctor. So what the hell did i do to get this way you ask? Well, i was walking along minding my own business ( i was too!) and came to a large log that was a border to a community park and garden. Unlike normal people who would simply step over the log, i decided to stand on the log, then step over it. Well in doing so, i stood on the log with the ball of my foot, keeping my heel on the ground, ended up over extending my foot, tearing a number of tendons and i also have some nerve damage. What a big moron i am.

It HURTS sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad....."I want my mummy"!! Actually no i don't...it aint that bad, well it is, but i still really don't want her! Crap....why me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home