Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Funday....not!


At the risk of boring you all, i thought i'd post this latest "meme" do the blog rounds. Apologies to whom ever i stole it from, i normally take extra note but i've had this for a little bit so i can't remember, it was you....thanks :o)

1. Why did you start your blog?
I was on holiday visiting my sister in law, she introduced me to a few and upon return i started this one.

2. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Well it was a last resort kind of. I wanted other Justice related names and they were all taken, so this one it was!

3. What kind of things do you blog about and why?
Personal things, work related issues, issues that move me, photos, crime related and legal related topics.

4. How do you feel about the design of your blog?
Getting tired of the colours, i feel a change coming on!

5.How do you find new blogs?
Occasionaly someone may comment on a friends blog and i may click on their profile and have a read of their blog. When i have the time which is "never" at the moment, i blog surf. If someone is kind enough to leave a comment on my blog then i will pay them a visit.

6. How often do you post?
I try to post on a daily basis, otherwise it's every second day, or just when i can. I think i am coming up to my 1000th post soon.

7. How do you organise your blogroll?
It's in alphabehtical order.

8. Have you ever done anything special to coax people to coment on your blog?
Hell no!

9. Are there subjects you'd like to blog about but don't? If so what prevents you?
My work and research. I'd like to go a lot more in depth but i need to protect clients, i also worry my boss may find out!! I'd like to post more personal things about myself, photos,photos of "A" etc, but i know the perils of cyber crime first hand so this prevents me.

10. I'm sure there was a question 10, LOL!!!

The above photo was yesterday's surise :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home