Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Day cont





Trying to beat Blogger at it's own game here. It refused me posting 3 other photos on the post above so this is why multiple posts. As you can see, even my orchids cae out for my birthday :)

"A" woke me early and presented me with a card she made herself, and a special keyring she had also made and some flowers :) We were then in a rush as i raced her off to school, and i had to get petrol as the tank was low. I came back home and was going to have a liesurely day and even watch a dvd.....that never happened! By the time i payed some bills, opened the mail, answered the phone, called some clients, picked up, washed dishes, did the laundry.......it was 11am. I figured i may as well continue on, so i got stuck into my Philosophy assignment.....nearly finished, it's due next next week. I continued with housework, paperwork for work and before i knew it, it was time to pick "A" up from school (2.30pm).


So, we enjoyed chocolate mud cake for afternoon tea and we'll enjoy a meal out either this weekend or next weekend at a nice restaurant. I also plan on heading into my favorite craft and home made goods market also. A stop off at my favorite book and music store, should equate to a great weekend.

Again, i thank each and every one of you for making my birthday special :o)

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home