Monday, July 17, 2006

Baby it's cold Outside (And In!!)


Freezing weather here in the tropics. Getting down to 8C tonight, i think it must be that now, i'm so cold. It's been a cool weekend, with a huge wind chill factor. I've been cold all day long, i hate when it's cold like this for consecutive days, the cold stays in my bones and i find it difficult to warm up.
I trust everyone had a good weekend and it wasn't too hot or cold where ever you are :o)
Please forgive my absence this week, i was informed today of a trial of mine that's due to star next Monday ( remember the client's mother who told me to "Fu** Off" because she was cooking dinner, well that's it!) well preparing for this combined with a Uni paper that's also due on the same Monday and a tax appointment leaves me rather short of time. Shall do my best to post and visit but understand if it's a little less frequent, thanks my dear friends :o)

till next time, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home